I haven’t shared my favorite reads for a while, so there’s a lot here.
Lighter Good Reads:
- 12 New Things: Homemade Lotion (Home Joys)
- Valentines Desserts for the Kids (I Am Mommy)
- Breaking Picky Eaters Series (Food for My Family)
- Walking to Disneyland (Inner Ramblings of a Stay-at-Home-Mom) This is a REALLY great idea for getting motivated to exercise!
- Blog: Aslan’s Library: Beautiful and True Theological Books for Children (I just found this blog – it’s great!)
Heavier Good Reads:
- Book: Shepherding a Child’s Heart, by Tedd Tripp (This has been recommended to me several times. When I heard the highlights, I thought I already understood the main points, but I was wrong. Definitely worth the read. My favorite parenting book so far.)
- Brief Thoughts on the Undercover Planned Parenthood Videos (Webtarkeena)
- How to Balance Structure and Flexibility in Your Life as Mom (Life as Mom)
- Inspiring Our Children: His Words Buried Deep (Inspired To Action)
- What is a Christian, Anyway? (Bo Blog: Reflections, Recipes, Rants and Randomness from a Redeemed Woman, Wife and Mother)
I have more, but I’d be surprised if you really want more to look at right now. 🙂